Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Garden Maze I_vote_lcapGarden Maze I_voting_barGarden Maze I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Garden Maze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net
Shinji

Shinji

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 am

Shinji did a bit of wandering as he walks around the castle, and finds multiple paths leading in different directions. Both paths lead to the rose garden, however one of the paths was a maze and the other was a straight shot to the garden, he took the maze. "Hmmm so florescent." He says as he continues to walk. The more he followed the path, the deeper in the maze he would get, but he thought he was just walking and had no idea he was in a maze.
Back to top Go down
Violette

Violette

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 am

As she walked nonchalantly through the garden maze, she found herself still dancing a bit even though there was no music. She stopped dancing as she sees someone in the distance of the maze. "Hey you!" She says as she takes off towards the person. Without paying much attention, she ran into the guy and they both fell down.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Shinji stumbled a bit once he was ran into, but he didnt fall completely down, he caught was able to catch his balance. "Hey watch where you're going man!" He says rubbing his head. He looked down at the person and didnt know it was a girl. He had remembered seeing this girl talking to the pink haired girl back in the castle. "Sorry about that, are you okay?" He asks her as he holds out his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Violette

Violette

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Violette wasnt really hurt, but she found this the perfect time to play innocent. "Geez is that any way to treat a lady." She says as she takes his hand and gets off the ground. "I mean look, you got my dress all dirty." She says as she dusts herself off and pouts. She wanted to drag this on but couldnt help but snicker before knowing if the guy felt bad or not. "Hehehe just kidding. Im fine. Besides, the dirt makes me look even cuter." She says jokingly and winking.
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:01 pm

As the girl worshipped herself, Shinji just looked at her with a what the hell look on his face. "Uh huh....Well I'll be making my way....that way." He says as he points in the direction behind him. He turns around and begings to walk away. "Good luck with your whole getting dirty adventure." He says laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Violette

Violette

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Violette saw as the guy just turned and walked away from her and that made her kind of annoyed. She grinned and clenched her fists. No wanting the guy to get away, she reached for him, grabbed his long hair, and pulled him back. "That is so rude! You dont just up and walk away from someone!" She says gripping his hair in his hand,
Back to top Go down
Shinji

Shinji

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 pm

Shinji could feel her tugging on his hair and yanking him back. "Ow ow ow! Let me go!" He says before snatching his hair away from her. "What do you want?" He asks her giving her a small glare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garden Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garden Maze   Garden Maze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden Maze
Page 1 of 1