Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_voting_barSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_voting_barSpending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hollow

Hollow

Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Hollow noticed her laying near him and he didn't mind since he looked to her and brought himself a little closer to her with a open expression. The incubus had his eyes closed as he now began to think of things rather interesting now. Since he was at Ookami's side does this make things more easier for them or harder. Did it really matter? Hollow was going to stand by Ookami no matter what kind of obstacle comes there way. He wasn't afraid of anything really besides the fact that he is afraid of being hurt again. Hollow knew that wouldn't happen since he trusted Ookami well enough. Hollow loved her and he would trust her no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:10 pm

Ookami sighed happily as she breathed calmly. She was glad that she had Hollow. She was glad she could be with him. Part of her wondered what would've happened if they met as humans. Would they be like this? Would they even be able to stand each other? She didn't know, but it was fun to wonder. She traced her fingers over his chest as her blue eyes drifted open part way. She rubbed her head against him as she hummed to herself. She felt like she could be like this forever. She could hand her thrown away and just be like this. With Hollow in his arms and being a girl. Not a ruler, not a killer. Just a girl. She smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Hollow felt the touch on his chest and he seemed rather curious but it went away seeing it was only Ookami and he guessed that she was probably curious or maybe she was just better observing him. The incubus seemed to not be bothered by it, if Ookami was happy then he was happy. Though, he is a bipolar incubus he can hold some of his feelings back and make himself seem a little normal though that in itself is hard much like how it is just being himself which is a hobby. Hollow decided to show a bit of curiousity, either that or he just wanted to touch Ookami. Shifting his right hand a bit did he touch her exposed cheek with the back of his hand and while he does this does he seem to smirk as if teasing or playing with her.
Back to top Go down
Ookami Akane

Ookami Akane

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Ookami groaned as she felt his hand. She smiled at the touch as she closed her eyes. She continued to hum as she kept her finger moving on his chest. She was enjoying their little moment together. But Ookami begun to groan more, his touch setting her alight again. She was ready to bite his hand, in a gentle and kind sort of way. Almost to return the teasing feeling. She knew it soon turn into a game though if she did. Who could tease who better. And chances are Hollow would win. Then again, she could get the upper hand. She didn't know, and right now didn't care. She just laid their humming while his hand stroke her warm cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://banmactirespiorad.deviantart.com/
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Hollow closed his eyes as he showed Ookami a small but bright fanged smiled, which was honestly the first time he had actually smiled and in a way to him it felt way to weird but he didn't let that damper his mood. The incubus opened his eyes only then to leave his hand on her cheek and softly did he rub it before leaning in a gracing his lips with hers before pulling away and sort of sticking his tongue out showing his 'V' black tattoo in the center. Hollow was not at all normally playful but with Ookami it seemed alright to be a little bit well playful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with death {Hollow}   Spending time with death {Hollow} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4