Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Violette Thorn (Done) I_vote_lcapViolette Thorn (Done) I_voting_barViolette Thorn (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Violette Thorn (Done) I_vote_lcapViolette Thorn (Done) I_voting_barViolette Thorn (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Violette Thorn (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violette

Violette

Violette Thorn (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Violette Thorn (Done)   Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:52 am

Name: Violette Thorn
Nicknames: Thorn
Blood Type: A +
Personality: Violette is a very perky tomboy. She is one of the guys but is just like any other girl at times. The way she decides to act depends on the situation or the people she's with. If she is with friends or just around anyone, she is her normal tomboy, guyish self. However, when she is flirting with a guy, she tends to become really girly, shy and flustered. Being bi-sexual, the way she is around girls changes depending on how she feels about the girl she's hitting on or being hit on by. All in all she is a tomboy.
Dislikes: Cats, spiders, fridgidness
Fears: Spiders
Habbits: Drifting off into her own little world
Hobbies: Dancing, painting, excersizing
Race: Human

~Appearance~

Character Picture:
Spoiler:
Hair: Short brunette
Eyes: Midnight blue
Skin Color: Creamy white
Height: 5'
Weight: 125
Markings: N/A
Apparal/Style: In pic
Accesories: N/A

~Battle~

Weapons: N/A
Fighting style: Boxing
Battle Strengths: Her speed and endurance
Battle Weaknesses: Her strength
Special Ability: N/A

~History~

Hometown:
Parents & Siblings: Ronan and Lilly (Father and Mother)
Pets: N/A
History: Violette was very sheltered as a child and was constantly watched over. Her father was the very protective type so he gave her very little freedom. She went to an all girl school when she was younger, which put her amungst many preppy prissy girls. This is where she decided to become a tomboy, because she didnt want ro be like the others, but she took it a bit too far and got too attached to being that way, this made the change in her sexual orientation. When she got older she didnt have to stay at that school and got to be with normal people..well seminormal. Her parents figured they couldnt keep tabs on her all the time so they let her have som freedom. Still today her parents are wondering what made their daughter into a tomboy.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

Violette Thorn (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violette Thorn (Done)   Violette Thorn (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:23 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net

Violette Thorn (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aki Vesta :: Character Info-
Jump to: