Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_vote_lcapA new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_voting_barA new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_vote_lcapA new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_voting_barA new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armada

A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 Empty
PostSubject: A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1   A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 am

Armada walked into a well lit tavern called the Golden swan due t the large gold swan hanging over the sign with two emerald eyes. Armada had wondered if it was real gold not that it truly mattered but it was a interesting thought. The young male though only sixteen was a tall, lithe individual with athletic muscle and nimble fingers. Black hair fell down to his shoulders and over his face revealing his right side a handsome tan person with a piercing forest green eye. His left side was covered by hair because of the metal mask he wore to hide the burns and loss of his eye when a spell backfired.

Armada walked deeper into the Tavern and sat down, setting his Blackwood Staff next to him. the staff was six feet tall and made of Lighting struck Blackwood creating it to hard as steel. True silver bands looped the top and bottom with three gold lines going down it all around. Armada wore a Simple white silk shirt that hugged his muscled torso and White pants that were more fluffed out for movement. It ended with simple white leather boots. The last item he seemed to carry was a Bag slung over his head and shoulder and kept at his right hip. It was as big as a carriers bag.

Armada had heard of a Dragon gone bad who was murdering and hoarding great treasure though the gold and jewels were not the cause of this adventure but the slaying of a evil beast. He had posted a Sign asking for Adventurers but idn't state the reason. That would be told at the meeting when the others came. If none appeared within the next three hours he would continue alone.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1   A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:14 am

"Hmm? Reaching your limit?"

A small smirk curved upon her lips as she stared at the man sitting across her. Her brilliant cerulean eyes fixated upon his quivering hand that trembled to take one more shot of the hard liquor. Tired of waiting, she proceeded to take the bottle, poured two of her shot glass full, and drank consecutively in quick succession. She sighed as she rested her elbow on the table and her chin on her hand.

Scarlett Valentine could only manage a chuckle as she watched the man fall face first on the table, succumbing to her superior alcohol tolerance. The girl shrugged and pushed her chair back as she stood up from her seat and walked over to him. Rummaging through the unconscious man's pocket, she took his wallet and happily walked away to settle on a vacant table near the corner.

She wore her usual black and white attire of sleeveless top, mini shorts, and leather boots. Her sakura-pink hair was fixed up into a pony tail which she later untied loose and let it fall softly down her waist. Her cheeks had been stained with a deep pink from having drunk quite a huge amount of alcohol from playing with these men. And her right eye which was usually hidden behind an eyepatch, was temporarily turned blue by her magic.

Scarlett sighed once again. She could feel the effect of the liquor pounding against her head. Nonetheless, she opened the wallet of the man she had just stolen from and counted the money he had. Soon, she noticed a piece of paper stuck on one of its holders. Perhaps bored to death of having nothing to do, Scarlett unfolded the paper and realized it was a flyer: information about recruiting men, particularly adventurers in search of something.

Her eyebrow raised as she saw the location of the meeting. Here. She bolted up with a wide grin. "This is it~ Something to kill boredom with!" she told herself as quickly roamed around the tavern, asking each person of what they know about the flyer.

That is, until she reached a weird-looking person. He had black hair and green eyes, and was very attractive. The mask on the side of his face made him look even more mysterious, although he gave off an intimidating aura especially with that huge staff beside him.

Scarlett suddenly closed her eyes, and her hand went up to her forehead as she felt another pang of dizziness. That damn alcohol! "Uhm. Would you happen to know something... about this?" she asked softly, pointing at the flyer.
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1   A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Armada sat drinking spiced ale as he watched the room for any signs of adventurers who go his flyer, sadly there weren't as many adventurers as there use t be and Armada was beginning to wonder if he would be going alone. Suddenly a woman walked up and pulled ut his flyer making the young wizard turn his hea. His one green eye stared at the beauty in front of him and smiled. Howeer he also saw the aura of magic around her.

He waved his hand indicating that she should sit. "It is my flyer, of course the man who took it was of course a man. So I must ask how you come to have it now instead of him. And I would ask you didn't lie please." Though he smiled there was a warning in his voice for the lady wh had joined him. "Tell me what happened then will move onto names."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1   A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 pm

"It is my flyer, of course the man who took it was of course a man. So I must ask how you come to have it now instead of him. And I would ask you didn't lie please."

Scarlett nestled on the chair across him when he motioned for her to sit. Her eyes closed as she folded her arms over her chest and leaned back against her seat. "Hmp. Why does it matter? More importantly, the way you said it make it seem as though you forbid women on this group." she said with a small smile, throwing back an offensive approach.

She glanced at him with crystal blue eyes. He didn't seem to be a normal human, that's for sure. But Scarlett was still oblivious of his true nature, which further increased her interest. And that mask! How awfully intriguing.

Scarlett sighed and crossed her legs. "Fine. If you really want to know, some stranger happened to drop his wallet, and I somehow picked it up. Inside is your little flyer." she said in a calm voice despite the deep accent. What she stated was close to reality... in a way.

"Moving on~ You can call me Scarlett~" she smiled and extended her hand for a handshake. "Dozou yoroshiku~" (A pleasure to meet you.)
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1   A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Armada watched the woman sit down and smiled warmly. "On the contrary I don't mind women coming along at all, however if you had stole the flyer from the man that wouldn't have been good. But you took the flyer out of someones wallet even if you found it meaning the flyer wasn't meant for you.....or maybe it was." He chuckled and sat back. "I see the magic around you Scarlet.....It is very intriguing."

He took the profferd hand kissing it slightly. "A pleasure, I'm Armada Kane. You mahy have heard of me you may not have. I am a Wizard and a Adveturer and I am heading out on a adventure very soon. I was hoping for more of a company for where my destination ends might as well be the gates of hell. I'm going after Garuzga the Black. The dragon rouge of the Mountains. I plan to kill him, Now obviously killing a dragon is no easy feat at all are there wouldn't be dragons. A great Horde awaits those who slay the beast and all those accompinay will recive a equal share. That is why I sent out the flyers." Armada stared at the woman his fingers tapping the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1   A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Adventure. Journey begins. Place 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aki Vesta :: Mountain Town-
Jump to: