Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Jearik the Lycan I_vote_lcapJearik the Lycan I_voting_barJearik the Lycan I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Jearik the Lycan I_vote_lcapJearik the Lycan I_voting_barJearik the Lycan I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Jearik the Lycan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jearik

Jearik the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Jearik the Lycan   Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Vampires & Lycans

~Who are you~
Name:Jearik
Nick Names: Jear, Jea
Blood Type: A
Dislikes: (Minimum 3) Pitch black dark places; chickens; deserts
Fears: Tight places, hieghts; deep holes in the ground; Being alone
Personality: Jearik is normally calm, collected, and out-going with the general public. He is shy but only around girls he knows or seem interested in knowing him. He is easily angered though and often has a fiery temper. Though he often is kind and gentle to everyone. He is always out-going and happy though is reluctant to share his problems with others. He also is soemtimes take the role of a leader with decisiveness.
Hobbies: Jearik's hobbies range from reading, writing, and displays of physical prowess to joyful walks in peaceful places.
Habbits: Jearik tends to pace when anxious. He also reads when bored and takes an occasionaly nap during the afternoon.
Race: Lycan

~Appearance~

Character Picture: Lycan form:
Spoiler:
Human form:
Spoiler:
Hair color: White
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Tan
Height: 6'4"
Wight: 180 lbs
Markings: Jearik has this:
Spoiler:
tattooed on his back.
Apparel/Style: Jearik wears a pure white version of this outfit:
Spoiler:
Acessories: Jearik always wears a small pendant with an emerald in the center.

~War~

Weapon: Battle-axe
Element: Fire
Special Ability: Flare Barrier: Jearik has the ability to erect a sphere of fire around him and any of his allies tclose to him. It serves as a shield against most offenses though lightning, water, and ice can easily tear through it. It also takes up alot of energy and doesn't last very long.

~History~

Hometown: Kimura
Siblings: None
Pet: None
History: Jearik was born in Kimura. He never knew his parents since they died shortly after his birth. He was then raised as an orphan by an elderly woman. The woman was cruel and would endlessly abuse him with beatings and hard labour most of the time. He had spent fifteen years going through this abusive cycle of life over and over as he kept it hidden from everyone and often smiled and lied about it whenever others asked.

On his fifteenth birthday Jearik had discovered he was a Lycan when he was finally able to turn into his werewolf form. While being in his werewolf form he brutally slaughtered the evil old woman and ran off in the night. Though she was dead, memories of what she did have inspired most of his fears. Though two years later his fears caused him to meet the love of his life. He fell in love with a young lycan girl whose appearance could charm anyone. Though she loved him as well; he was the cause of her death. She died when she was going to meet him but he had turned into a lycan and was going on a rampage. He killed her savagely though it was due to his inability to control his werewolf form. Then after a year of being isolated he became out-going and friendlier as he developed a fear of being alone. He is currently somewhere in Kimura.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

Jearik the Lycan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jearik the Lycan   Jearik the Lycan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net

Jearik the Lycan
Page 1 of 1