Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_vote_lcapJojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_voting_barJojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_vote_lcapJojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_voting_barJojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo S.

Jojo S.

Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) Empty
PostSubject: Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~)   Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Humans & Mutants

~Who are you~

Name: Jojo

Middle name: Sebastian

Last name: ?

Nicknames: Jo, joey, JJ

Blood Type: B

Personality: Jojo prefers to be silent, afraid he might disappoint people if he were to speak. But he's anything but silent. He hears music in the tapping of an old keyboard, feels the beat in the rhythmic bounce of a basketball and finds harmony in wind whistling over a comb. Any chance he gets he’ll create and listen to music. He may not show people the angel like smile he has, but any time he’s around Ookami, he’ll shower her in his kind gestures, even though he never speaks to her.

• Candy
• Being what he wants to be

Dislikes:
• Being forced to speak or be kind
• Disappointing anyone
• Being told what he has to be

Fears: Jojo is afraid that Ookami, or who he calls mom, won’t be proud in him if he wants to be something other than what she wants him to be

Habits: Running away from home or excluding himself from others

Hobbies: Inventing and listening/creating music

Race: Mutant

~Appearance~

Character Picture: Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) Smilejojo

Hair: Short/Black

Eyes: Brown

Skin Color: Pale

Height: 4’ 4’’

Weight: 80 Lbs.

Markings: None

Apparal/Style: Wears a furry gray/black striped sweatshirt that goes down to his knees, covering his gray shorts

Accesories: None

~Battle~

Weapons: Uses a knife if he must, or any object that’ll help him if he’s in a threat

Fighting style: Far sided, doesn’t like close up or hands on combat

Battle Strengths: Easily flexible and very good at hiding

Battle Weaknesses: Fear of blood and hurting people hold him back

Special Ability: Can use loud noise vibrations and music to actual cause someone to go deaf

~History~

Hometown: Jojo was born in a scientific laboratory and was kept there till he was 3, before being kidnapped by a scientists ex, Ookmai. She saw the child and felt bad for it, knowing her own past. She now keeps and raises the child as her own, loving the kid more than anything in the world. One day hoping to turn him into a demon. Jojo goes along with anything his mom says and keeps his mouth queit, hoping one day he can speak to her.

Parents & Siblings: None

Pets: NATM
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~)   Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:23 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net

Jojo S. (Ookami's son ~not blood related~)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aki Vesta :: Character Info-
Jump to: