Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_vote_lcapSeth Mcain (Demon) I_voting_barSeth Mcain (Demon) I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Seth Mcain (Demon) I_vote_lcapSeth Mcain (Demon) I_voting_barSeth Mcain (Demon) I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Seth Mcain (Demon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seth Mcain (Demon) Empty
PostSubject: Seth Mcain (Demon)   Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Name: Seth Mcain

Nick Name: None

Blood Type: A positive

Dislikes: Heaven, Angels, and Water

Fears: Drowning to death

Personality: Seth is a sarcastic, grungy type. He is a bit of a romantic but still can be very cold. He has feelings but doesnt often show them like he should. He dosent really know how to show his feelings so he comes off rude and mean.

Habbits: Smoking, and chewing gum

Hobbies: Making weapons, training, sparring, sitting on the beach.

Hair: Long Black hair

Eyes: Gold

Skin color: A faint tan colored skin

Height: 6'9"

Markings: Seth has a black rose on the side of his neck leading to his shoulder. And a tatto on his right arm that says heaven and a tatto on his left that says Hell.

Apparal: Seth useually wares a black buttoned down top with black jeans. A silver chain hanging down from his pocket and black arm warmers.

Accessories: A silver piercing in his tongue.

Wing Type: Large black and red black wings

Main Weapon: A black whip

Element: Fire

Special ability: Flying

What god, goddess, or devil do you serve under: Goddess of death

How did you get to Hell: Seth was initialy going to be an angel. He was going to be with his family but when looking at his past the gate keeper denied him his entry because of his murderous rampages. Once he got to hell he actually liked it there. Now he hates heaven and loves serving under Death.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

Seth Mcain (Demon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Mcain (Demon)   Seth Mcain (Demon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net

Seth Mcain (Demon)
Page 1 of 1