Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
Ryuji Tamaki I_vote_lcapRyuji Tamaki I_voting_barRyuji Tamaki I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

Ryuji Tamaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuji

Ryuji

Ryuji Tamaki Empty
PostSubject: Ryuji Tamaki   Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Demons & Angels

~Who are you~

Name: Tamaki, Ryuji
Nicknames: The lovely Demon
Blood Type: AB
Dislikes: Tyranny, Terrorism, Senseless Violence, Injustice, Blood
Fears: Snakes
Personality:
Ryuji is a relativily calm man. He is often bored but does nothing about it. Despite being a Demon he has a rather good demeanor about him, he does not try to create harm or chaos in fact he is not a fan at all. He often finds himself amoung humans more often than not. Ryuji finds a certain love in watching the stars. He is a rather intellectual individual. Despite all this though he does have a dark side to him which he keeps locked away most of the time. This side of him is rather cold, calculating and not afraid to kill. The sight of blood begins to trigger this side of him.

He himself is a secret romantic he simply chooses not to express it himself. Ryuji tends to keep to himself as other Demons seem to have a distaste for him, humanity he trys not to involve himself with and the Angelic creatures, well he is a Demon. In his free time he either plays chess with random people or read a book. He is a Demon for a different reason than most, but he hides it as he is already been outcasted by most yet he is afraid the few who havnt forsaken him would.

Ryuji does however stand up for what he believes if its important enough. He does highly believe in personal freedom. Ryuji has a rather tactical and strategic mind. He often thinks in a cause and effect manner. He plans things out in advance and tends to advoid he finds it rather annoying and troublesome.

Habbits:Keeping hair over one eye
Hobbies: Star watching, Chess, Reading, magic

~Appearance~

Character Picture: (Optional)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Skin Color: pasty white
Height: 6.2 ft
Weight: 165 ilbs
Markings:
Apparal: Ryuji wears a black T-shirt with gray jeans and a belt. His shoes are black and white converse. He has a dark green jacket with fuzzy hooded part.
Accessories: His Katana.
Wing Type: Bat, pitch black

~Battle~

Main weapon:Katana
Element: Lightning
Special Ability: Ryuji has the ability to control lightning to a extent not directly like a lightning bolt but from his body. He can use it to do simple things such as create shorts or fires on combustible material with enough, to directly shocking someones nervous system or manipulating through a item. However the larger a charge is the longer it takes to charge up and use. It also has given Ryuji's body a good resistance to eletric, not perferct but a good resistance. The power may take awhile to use also it can tire him out with enough uses.

~Questions~

What god, goddess, or devil do you serve under: Ookami
How did you get to heaven or Hell:

Ryuji was born into a banking family. He was a only child. As such his family trained him in banking. He however found interest in politics. At 15 he fell in love with a local girl. She was so beautiful. She was his life and he was foolish. They planned their future together as if nothing would happen. They were wrong.

The town was rather small. It had been raided by criminals. His love was soon killed. On her death he snapped completely. He drew a weapon and fought slaughtering eachone in a blinded frenzy. Once he calmed he was revered as a hero. On the inside though he failed.

He was town apart from the lose of her and his killings. He took his own life later that night. He awoke on a journey to hell. Since then he has become a Demon and gotten used to killing but not a fan. He has looked away his feelings of depression since a long time ago. Now he drifts around whenever.
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

Ryuji Tamaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji Tamaki   Ryuji Tamaki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net

Ryuji Tamaki
Page 1 of 1