Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Hey you. Yeah you. Welcome to Aki Vesta. Join us so you can RP with our friendly community of people. Id enjoy if you joined Very Happy
Aki Vesta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aki Vesta

A free forum made for those who are creative and adventure Riden. Create your character, make your own adventures, battle for control and claim your story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 pm by Sasha

» Helloooooo~
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 am by Jayus

» Spending time with death {Hollow}
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm by Hollow

» Random Thing?
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:15 am by Kamelot

» Hunting down!!!
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm by Hollow

» The capes rougher side. (Sama, Armada, and Kearin )
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 am by Sama

» Rose Garden
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:10 am by Jearik

» Adverts...
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:31 am by RuGaard

» Gone for the time being...
RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:28 am by RuGaard

Most active topics
Spending time with death {Hollow}
The Grand Ball Room
Late Night run (jearik)
Chances of a life time (Open)
Corrupt a Wish Game
Rush Hour..Clear the Streets
Magical? Musical?(Shinji)
Mystery of the Night Kind (open)
Trees Swim??? {open)
Asking Around (Open)
Top posters
Sasha (103)
RuGaard The God of War I_vote_lcapRuGaard The God of War I_voting_barRuGaard The God of War I_vote_rcap 
Ookami Akane (74)
RuGaard The God of War I_vote_lcapRuGaard The God of War I_voting_barRuGaard The God of War I_vote_rcap 
Shinji (72)
Rain Mizuki (67)
Hollow (64)
Jearik (60)
Gintoki (41)
Scarlett (35)
Airis (31)
RuGaard (30)

RuGaard The God of War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RuGaard

RuGaard

RuGaard The God of War Empty
PostSubject: RuGaard The God of War   RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:27 am

Name: RuGaard
Nick Names: Ru; Defender of the Weak; Champion of Fallen; Avenger of the Children
Blood Type: Ichor

2. Daylight
3. Heat
4. Bright colors (especially Crimson)
5. Light
6. Seriousness
7. People who are able to handle their own problems
8. Chess
9. Efficiency
10. Loyalty

Dislikes:
1. Dull times
2. Rain
3. Arrogance
4. Flat color
5. Filth
6. Traitors
7. Drunkards
8. Disorganization
9. Games
10. Cowards
11. Blasphemers

Fears:
1. Death
2. Spiders
3. Being caged

Personality: RuGaard is the god of war and as such he is a masterful tactician, due to the his immortality he has learn to have the patience benefitting of any general. When in battle he is ruthless becoming one with the flow of battle and seeming to dance across the field leaving only death in his wake; off the battlefield he is social with the other gods often seen debating over seemingly pointless topics with mother nature (god of nature). When betrayed RuGaard becomes obsessed with his vengeance often forgetting all else till either the traitor is dead or they atone for their actions. He is known for helping mortals who he sees fit (those who have a sound strategy, have an unwavering heart, and fight for the right reasons).

RuGaard while a god of war he is also a firm believer that children do not belong on the battlefield, having seen to many children die worthless deaths at the hands of tyrants and merciless sell swords. He once condemned a sadistic sell sword to live without his arms or tongue for attempting to take a little girl he had found in the opposing camp when they over took them.

Hobbies: RuGaard is often found reading books of all kinds when he isn't reading he is practicing swordsmanship focusing only on becoming better and better. He loves to have a debate with others when they are willing to go along.

Habits: Every week he has a debate with the Goddess of Nature, this is something he does simply to try and make her take a swing at him…after nearly an eon of trying he has yet to succeed. When he is not fighting he always takes the time to assess the area around him for possible advantages.

~Appearance~

Character Picture:
Spoiler:

Hair color: Crimson

Eye Color: Amber

Skin Color: White

Height: 6'8

Weight: 200 lbs

Markings: Tribal tattoo of a phoenix on the right side of his face.
Spoiler:

Apparel/Style: RuGaard normally wears black clothes under a very dark crimson colored leather and scale armor over his chest. His arms are normally left bare save for a two bracers the same color and design as his armor. RuGaard wears leather boots that cover his shins of the same material.

Accessories: None yet might acquire some later through RP though

~War~

Weapon: Clarent- 4 foot bastard sword that he wears slung over his back
Spoiler:

Element: Fire

Special Ability: Fire envelops his blade burning bright with the fire of passion that is kindled from war. When cutting through flesh it almost cauterizes the wound instantly so his opponent doesn’t die from loss of blood.

~Godly Questions~

(All the Godly question answers are found in the Ranks and Statuses section)
What are you the Gods, Goddess, or Devil Of: God of War
What is your rank: 5th
What is your sacred animal: Phoenix
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasha
Admin
Sasha

RuGaard The God of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuGaard The God of War   RuGaard The God of War I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 am

Nice Approved
Back to top Go down
https://akivesta.rpg-board.net

RuGaard The God of War
Page 1 of 1